How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To make a solemn declaration, verbal or written, to
establish some fact; to give testimony for the purpose of communicating
to others a knowledge of something not known to them.
- v. i. - To make a solemn declaration under oath or affirmation,
for the purpose of establishing, or making proof of, some fact to a
court; to give testimony in a cause depending before a tribunal.
- v. i. - To declare a charge; to protest; to give information;
to bear witness; -- with against.
- v. t. - To bear witness to; to support the truth of by
testimony; to affirm or declare solemny.
- v. t. - To affirm or declare under oath or affirmation before a
tribunal, in order to prove some fact.
- adv. - In a testy manner; fretfully; peevishly; with petulance.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?