How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A slightly built or temporary habitation; especially, a
- n. - A portable structure of wooden framework covered with
curtains, which was carried through the wilderness in the Israelitish
exodus, as a place of sacrifice and worship.
- n. - Hence, the Jewish temple; sometimes, any other place
- n. - Figuratively: The human body, as the temporary abode of
- n. - Any small cell, or like place, in which some holy or
precious things was deposited or kept.
- n. - The ornamental receptacle for the pyx, or for the
consecrated elements, whether a part of a building or movable.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?