How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - To make sweet to the taste; as, to sweeten tea.
- a. - To make pleasing or grateful to the mind or feelings; as,
to sweeten life; to sweeten friendship.
- a. - To make mild or kind; to soften; as, to sweeten the
- a. - To make less painful or laborious; to relieve; as, to
sweeten the cares of life.
- a. - To soften to the eye; to make delicate.
- a. - To make pure and salubrious by destroying noxious matter;
as, to sweeten rooms or apartments that have been infected; to sweeten
2 Syllable Words Starting with?