How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Excess in eating and drinking.
- n. - Fullness and oppression of the system, occasioned often by
excessive eating and drinking.
- n. - Disgust caused by excess; satiety.
- v. i. - To load the stomach with food, so that sickness or
uneasiness ensues; to eat to excess.
- v. i. - To indulge to satiety in any gratification.
- v. t. - To feed so as to oppress the stomach and derange the
function of the system; to overfeed, and produce satiety, sickness, or
uneasiness; -- often reflexive; as, to surfeit one's self with sweets.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?