How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of succeeding, or following after; a following
of things in order of time or place, or a series of things so
following; sequence; as, a succession of good crops; a succession of
- n. - A series of persons or things according to some
established rule of precedence; as, a succession of kings, or of
bishops; a succession of events in chronology.
- n. - An order or series of descendants; lineage; race;
- n. - The power or right of succeeding to the station or
title of a father or other predecessor; the right to enter upon the
office, rank, position, etc., held ny another; also, the entrance into
the office, station, or rank of a predecessor; specifically, the
succeeding, or right of succeeding, to a throne.
- n. - The right to enter upon the possession of the property
of an ancestor, or one near of kin, or one preceding in an established
- n. - The person succeeding to rank or office; a successor or
3 Syllable Words Starting with?