How many syllables in Study
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - A setting of the mind or thoughts upon a subject; hence,
application of mind to books, arts, or science, or to any subject, for
the purpose of acquiring knowledge.
- v. i. - Mental occupation; absorbed or thoughtful attention;
- v. i. - Any particular branch of learning that is studied; any
object of attentive consideration.
- v. i. - A building or apartment devoted to study or to literary
- v. i. - A representation or rendering of any object or scene
intended, not for exhibition as an original work of art, but for the
information, instruction, or assistance of the maker; as, a study of
heads or of hands for a figure picture.
- v. i. - A piece for special practice. See Etude.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?