How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To strive, or to make efforts, with a twisting, or
with contortions of the body.
- v. i. - To use great efforts; to labor hard; to strive; to
contend forcibly; as, to struggle to save one's life; to struggle with
the waves; to struggle with adversity.
- v. i. - To labor in pain or anguish; to be in agony; to labor
in any kind of difficulty or distress.
- n. - A violent effort or efforts with contortions of the body;
- n. - Great labor; forcible effort to obtain an object, or to
avert an evil.
- n. - Contest; contention; strife.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?