How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who, or that which, stretches.
- n. - A brick or stone laid with its longer dimension in the
line of direction of the wall.
- n. - A piece of timber used in building.
- n. - A narrow crosspiece of the bottom of a boat against
which a rower braces his feet.
- n. - A crosspiece placed between the sides of a boat to keep
them apart when hoisted up and griped.
- n. - A litter, or frame, for carrying disabled, wounded, or
2 Syllable Words Starting with?