How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Same as Starling, 3.
- n. - Any English coin of standard value; coined money.
- n. - A certain standard of quality or value for money.
- a. - Belonging to, or relating to, the standard British money
of account, or the British coinage; as, a pound sterling; a shilling
sterling; a penny sterling; -- now chiefly applied to the lawful money
of England; but sterling cost, sterling value, are used.
- a. - Genuine; pure; of excellent quality; conforming to the
highest standard; of full value; as, a work of sterling merit; a man of
sterling good sense.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?