How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To scatter in small drops or particles, as water,
- v. i. - To scatter on; to disperse something over in small
drops or particles; to besprinkle; as, to sprinkle the earth with
water; to sprinkle a floor with sand.
- v. i. - To baptize by the application of a few drops, or a
small quantity, of water; hence, to cleanse; to purify.
- v. i. - To scatter a liquid, or any fine substance, so that it
may fall in particles.
- v. i. - To rain moderately, or with scattered drops falling
now and then; as, it sprinkles.
- v. i. - To fly or be scattered in small drops or particles.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?