How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To shove one way and the other; to push from one to
another; as, to shuffle money from hand to hand.
- v. t. - To mix by pushing or shoving; to confuse; to throw into
disorder; especially, to change the relative positions of, as of the
cards in a pack.
- v. t. - To remove or introduce by artificial confusion.
- v. i. - To change the relative position of cards in a pack; as,
to shuffle and cut.
- v. i. - To change one's position; to shift ground; to evade
questions; to resort to equivocation; to prevaricate.
- v. i. - To use arts or expedients; to make shift.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?