How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Immediately following the first; next to the first in order
of place or time; hence, occuring again; another; other.
- a. - Next to the first in value, power, excellence, dignity, or
rank; secondary; subordinate; inferior.
- a. - Being of the same kind as another that has preceded;
another, like a protype; as, a second Cato; a second Troy; a second
- n. - One who, or that which, follows, or comes after; one next
and inferior in place, time, rank, importance, excellence, or power.
- n. - One who follows or attends another for his support and aid;
a backer; an assistant; specifically, one who acts as another's aid in
- n. - Aid; assistance; help.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?