How many syllables in Seam
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Grease; tallow; lard.
- n. - The fold or line formed by sewing together two pieces of
cloth or leather.
- n. - Hence, a line of junction; a joint; a suture, as on a ship, a
floor, or other structure; the line of union, or joint, of two boards,
planks, metal plates, etc.
- n. - A thin layer or stratum; a narrow vein between two thicker
strata; as, a seam of coal.
- n. - A line or depression left by a cut or wound; a scar; a
- v. t. - To form a seam upon or of; to join by sewing together; to
1 Syllable Words Starting with?