How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Of or pertaining to Scotland, its language, or its
- n. - The dialect or dialects of English spoken by the people of
- n. - Collectively, the people of Scotland.
- v. t. - To shoulder up; to prop or block with a wedge, chock,
etc., as a wheel, to prevent its rolling or slipping.
- n. - A chock, wedge, prop, or other support, to prevent
slipping; as, a scotch for a wheel or a log on inclined ground.
- v. t. - To cut superficially; to wound; to score.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?