How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Pertaining to, or suiting, a scholar, a school, or
schools; scholarlike; as, scholastic manners or pride; scholastic
- a. - Of or pertaining to the schoolmen and divines of the
Middle Ages (see Schoolman); as, scholastic divinity or theology;
- a. - Hence, characterized by excessive subtilty, or
needlessly minute subdivisions; pedantic; formal.
- n. - One who adheres to the method or subtilties of the
- n. - See the Note under Jesuit.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?