How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That part of any work in the early manuscripts and
typography which was colored red, to distinguish it from other
- n. - A titlepage, or part of it, especially that giving the date
and place of printing; also, the initial letters, etc., when printed in
- n. - The title of a statute; -- so called as being anciently
written in red letters.
- n. - The directions and rules for the conduct of service,
formerly written or printed in red; hence, also, an ecclesiastical or
episcopal injunction; -- usually in the plural.
- n. - Hence, that which is established or settled, as by
authority; a thing definitely settled or fixed.
- v. t. - To adorn ith red; to redden; to rubricate.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?