How many syllables in Royal
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Kingly; pertaining to the crown or the sovereign; suitable
for a king or queen; regal; as, royal power or prerogative; royal
domains; the royal family; royal state.
- a. - Noble; generous; magnificent; princely.
- a. - Under the patronage of royality; holding a charter granted
by the sovereign; as, the Royal Academy of Arts; the Royal Society.
- n. - Printing and writing papers of particular sizes. See under
- n. - A small sail immediately above the topgallant sail.
- n. - One of the upper or distal branches of an antler, as the
third and fourth tynes of the antlers of a stag.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?