How many syllables in Riot
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Wanton or unrestrained behavior; uproar; tumult.
- n. - Excessive and exxpensive feasting; wild and loose festivity;
- n. - The tumultuous disturbance of the public peace by an unlawful
assembly of three or more persons in the execution of some private
- v. i. - To engage in riot; to act in an unrestrained or wanton
manner; to indulge in excess of luxury, feasting, or the like; to
revel; to run riot; to go to excess.
- v. i. - To disturb the peace; to raise an uproar or sedition. See
Riot, n., 3.
- v. t. - To spend or pass in riot.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?