How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- p. pr. & vb. n. - of Ride
- n. - One of the three jurisdictions into which the county of
York, in England, is divided; -- formerly under the government of a
reeve. They are called the North, the East, and the West, Riding.
- a. - Employed to travel; traveling; as, a riding clerk.
- a. - Used for riding on; as, a riding horse.
- a. - Used for riding, or when riding; devoted to riding; as, a
riding whip; a riding habit; a riding day.
- n. - The act or state of one who rides.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?