How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - To turn away; to abandon or reject something; specifically,
to turn away, or shrink, with abhorrence.
- n. - Hence, to be faithless; to desert one party or leader for
another; especially, to renounce allegiance or subjection; to rise
against a government; to rebel.
- n. - To be disgusted, shocked, or grossly offended; hence, to
feel nausea; -- with at; as, the stomach revolts at such food; his
nature revolts at cruelty.
- v. t. - To cause to turn back; to roll or drive back; to put to
- v. t. - To do violence to; to cause to turn away or shrink with
abhorrence; to shock; as, to revolt the feelings.
- n. - The act of revolting; an uprising against legitimate
authority; especially, a renunciation of allegiance and subjection to a
government; rebellion; as, the revolt of a province of the Roman
2 Syllable Words Starting with?