How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - To view or see again; to look back on.
- n. - To go over and examine critically or deliberately.
- n. - To reconsider; to revise, as a manuscript before printing
it, or a book for a new edition.
- n. - To go over with critical examination, in order to discover
exellences or defects; hence, to write a critical notice of; as, to
review a new novel.
- n. - To make a formal or official examination of the state of,
as troops, and the like; as, to review a regiment.
- n. - To reexamine judically; as, a higher court may review the
proceedings and judgments of a lower one.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?