How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Turned backward; having a contrary or opposite direction;
hence; opposite or contrary in kind; as, the reverse order or method.
- a. - Turned upside down; greatly disturbed.
- a. - Reversed; as, a reverse shell.
- a. - That which appears or is presented when anything, as a
lance, a line, a course of conduct, etc., is reverted or turned
contrary to its natural direction.
- a. - That which is directly opposite or contrary to something
else; a contrary; an opposite.
- a. - The act of reversing; complete change; reversal; hence,
total change in circumstances or character; especially, a change from
better to worse; misfortune; a check or defeat; as, the enemy met with
2 Syllable Words Starting with?