How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Active power or movement; spring.
- v. i. - To go; to repair; to betake one's self.
- v. i. - To fall back; to revert.
- v. i. - To have recourse; to apply; to one's self for help,
relief, or advantage.
- v. - The act of going to, or making application; a betaking
one's self; the act of visiting or seeking; recourse; as, a place of
popular resort; -- often figuratively; as, to have resort to force.
- v. - A place to which one betakes himself habitually; a place of
frequent assembly; a haunt.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?