How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of representing, in any sense of the verb.
- n. - That which represents.
- n. - A likeness, a picture, or a model; as, a
representation of the human face, or figure, and the like.
- n. - A dramatic performance; as, a theatrical
representation; a representation of Hamlet.
- n. - A description or statement; as, the representation
of an historian, of a witness, or an advocate.
- n. - The body of those who act as representatives of a
community or society; as, the representation of a State in Congress.
5 Syllable Words Starting with?