How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To taste or eat with pleasure; to like the flavor of; to
partake of with gratification; hence, to enjoy; to be pleased with or
gratified by; to experience pleasure from; as, to relish food.
- v. t. - To give a relish to; to cause to taste agreeably.
- v. i. - To have a pleasing or appetizing taste; to give
gratification; to have a flavor.
- n. - A pleasing taste; flavor that gratifies the palate; hence,
enjoyable quality; power of pleasing.
- n. - Savor; quality; characteristic tinge.
- n. - A taste for; liking; appetite; fondness.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?