How many syllables in Reign
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Royal authority; supreme power; sovereignty; rule; dominion.
- n. - The territory or sphere which is reigned over; kingdom;
empire; realm; dominion.
- n. - The time during which a king, queen, or emperor possesses
the supreme authority; as, it happened in the reign of Elizabeth.
- n. - To possess or exercise sovereign power or authority; to
exercise government, as a king or emperor;; to hold supreme power; to
- n. - Hence, to be predominant; to prevail.
- n. - To have superior or uncontrolled dominion; to rule.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?