How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To dress again.
- v. t. - To put in order again; to set right; to emend; to
- v. t. - To set right, as a wrong; to repair, as an injury; to
make amends for; to remedy; to relieve from.
- v. t. - To make amends or compensation to; to relieve of
anything unjust or oppressive; to bestow relief upon.
- n. - The act of redressing; a making right; reformation;
- n. - A setting right, as of wrong, injury, or opression; as,
the redress of grievances; hence, relief; remedy; reparation;
2 Syllable Words Starting with?