How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To recall to mind; to recollect; to remember; to
- v. t. - To repeat; to recite; to sing or play.
- v. t. - To preserve the memory of, by committing to writing, to
printing, to inscription, or the like; to make note of; to write or
enter in a book or on parchment, for the purpose of preserving
authentic evidence of; to register; to enroll; as, to record the
proceedings of a court; to record historical events.
- v. i. - To reflect; to ponder.
- v. i. - To sing or repeat a tune.
- v. t. - A writing by which some act or event, or a number of
acts or events, is recorded; a register; as, a record of the acts of
the Hebrew kings; a record of the variations of temperature during a
certain time; a family record.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?