How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Recurring in vicissitude; alternate.
- a. - Done by each to the other; interchanging or
interchanged; given and received; due from each to each; mutual; as,
reciprocal love; reciprocal duties.
- a. - Mutually interchangeable.
- a. - Reflexive; -- applied to pronouns and verbs, but
sometimes limited to such pronouns as express mutual action.
- a. - Used to denote different kinds of mutual relation;
often with reference to the substitution of reciprocals for given
quantities. See the Phrases below.
- n. - That which is reciprocal to another thing.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?