How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which serves, or is used, for receiving and
containing something, as a basket, a vase, a bag, a reservoir; a
- n. - The apex of the flower stalk, from which the organs of
the flower grow, or into which they are inserted. See Illust. of
Flower, and Ovary.
- n. - The dilated apex of a pedicel which serves as a common
support to a head of flowers.
- n. - An intercellular cavity containing oil or resin or
- n. - A special branch which bears the fructification in many
4 Syllable Words Starting with?