How many syllables in Ravel
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To separate or undo the texture of; to take apart; to
untwist; to unweave or unknit; -- often followed by out; as, to ravel a
twist; to ravel out a stocking.
- v. t. - To undo the intricacies of; to disentangle.
- v. t. - To pull apart, as the threads of a texture, and let them
fall into a tangled mass; hence, to entangle; to make intricate; to
- v. i. - To become untwisted or unwoven; to be disentangled; to be
relieved of intricacy.
- v. i. - To fall into perplexity and confusion.
- v. i. - To make investigation or search, as by picking out the
threads of a woven pattern.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?