How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who ranges; a rover; sometimes, one who ranges for
plunder; a roving robber.
- n. - That which separates or arranges; specifically, a sieve.
- n. - A dog that beats the ground in search of game.
- n. - One of a body of mounted troops, formerly armed with short
muskets, who range over the country, and often fight on foot.
- n. - The keeper of a public park or forest; formerly, a sworn
officer of a forest, appointed by the king's letters patent, whose
business was to walk through the forest, recover beasts that had
strayed beyond its limits, watch the deer, present trespasses to the
next court held for the forest, etc.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?