How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To walk, ride, or sail, from place to place, without any
determinate object in view; to roam carelessly or irregularly; to rove;
to wander; as, to ramble about the city; to ramble over the world.
- v. i. - To talk or write in a discursive, aimless way.
- v. i. - To extend or grow at random.
- n. - A going or moving from place to place without any
determinate business or object; an excursion or stroll merely for
- n. - A bed of shale over the seam.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?