How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of asking; interrogation; inquiry; as, to examine
by question and answer.
- n. - Discussion; debate; hence, objection; dispute; doubt; as,
the story is true beyond question; he obeyed without question.
- n. - Examination with reference to a decisive result;
investigation; specifically, a judicial or official investigation;
also, examination under torture.
- n. - That which is asked; inquiry; interrogatory; query.
- n. - Hence, a subject of investigation, examination, or
debate; theme of inquiry; matter to be inquired into; as, a delicate or
- n. - Talk; conversation; speech; speech.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?