How many syllables in Query
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A question; an inquiry to be answered or solved.
- n. - A question in the mind; a doubt; as, I have a query about
- n. - An interrogation point [?] as the sign of a question or a
- v. i. - To ask questions; to make inquiry.
- v. i. - To have a doubt; as, I query if he is right.
- v. t. - To put questions about; to elicit by questioning; to
inquire into; as, to query the items or the amount; to query the motive
or the fact.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?