How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - Something which perplexes or embarrasses; especially, a toy
or a problem contrived for testing ingenuity; also, something
exhibiting marvelous skill in making.
- v. - The state of being puzzled; perplexity; as, to be in a
- v. t. - To perplex; to confuse; to embarrass; to put to a stand;
- v. t. - To make intricate; to entangle.
- v. t. - To solve by ingenuity, as a puzzle; -- followed by out;
as, to puzzle out a mystery.
- v. i. - To be bewildered, or perplexed.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?