How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Lying at length, or with the body extended on the ground
or other surface; stretched out; as, to sleep prostrate.
- a. - Lying at mercy, as a supplicant.
- a. - Lying in a humble, lowly, or suppliant posture.
- a. - Trailing on the ground; procumbent.
- v. t. - To lay fiat; to throw down; to level; to fell; as, to
prostrate the body; to prostrate trees or plants.
- v. t. - to overthrow; to demolish; to destroy; to deprive of
efficiency; to ruin; as, to prostrate a village; to prostrate a
government; to prostrate law or justice.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?