How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - To set forth.
- v. - To offer for consideration, discussion, acceptance, or
adoption; as, to propose terms of peace; to propose a question for
discussion; to propose an alliance; to propose a person for office.
- v. - To set before one's self or others as a purpose formed;
hence, to purpose; to intend.
- v. i. - To speak; to converse.
- v. i. - To form or declare a purpose or intention; to lay a
scheme; to design; as, man proposes, but God disposes.
- v. i. - To offer one's self in marriage.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?