How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Anything that is produced, whether as the result of
generation, growth, labor, or thought, or by the operation of
involuntary causes; as, the products of the season, or of the farm; the
products of manufactures; the products of the brain.
- n. - The number or sum obtained by adding one number or
quantity to itself as many times as there are units in another number;
the number resulting from the multiplication of two or more numbers;
as, the product of the multiplication of 7 by 5 is 35. In general, the
result of any kind of multiplication. See the Note under
- v. t. - To produce; to bring forward.
- v. t. - To lengthen out; to extend.
- v. t. - To produce; to make.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?