How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of proceeding, moving on, advancing, or
issuing; regular, orderly, or ceremonious progress; continuous course.
- n. - That which is moving onward in an orderly, stately, or
solemn manner; a train of persons advancing in order; a ceremonious
train; a retinue; as, a procession of mourners; the Lord Mayor's
- n. - An orderly and ceremonial progress of persons, either
from the sacristy to the choir, or from the choir around the church,
within or without.
- n. - An old term for litanies which were said in procession
and not kneeling.
- v. t. - To ascertain, mark, and establish the boundary lines
of, as lands.
- v. i. - To march in procession.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?