How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Pleasing by delicacy or grace; attracting, but not
striking or impressing; of a pleasing and attractive form a color;
having slight or diminutive beauty; neat or elegant without elevation
or grandeur; pleasingly, but not grandly, conceived or expressed; as, a
pretty face; a pretty flower; a pretty poem.
- superl. - Moderately large; considerable; as, he had saved a
- superl. - Affectedly nice; foppish; -- used in an ill sense.
- superl. - Mean; despicable; contemptible; -- used ironically;
as, a pretty trick; a pretty fellow.
- superl. - Stout; strong and brave; intrepid; valiant.
- adv. - In some degree; moderately; considerably; rather; almost;
-- less emphatic than very; as, I am pretty sure of the fact; pretty
2 Syllable Words Starting with?