How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which is divided off or separated, as a part from a
whole; a separated part of anything.
- n. - A part considered by itself, though not actually cut off
or separated from the whole.
- n. - A part assigned; allotment; share; fate.
- n. - The part of an estate given to a child or heir, or
descending to him by law, and distributed to him in the settlement of
the estate; an inheritance.
- n. - A wife's fortune; a dowry.
- v. t. - To separate or divide into portions or shares; to
parcel; to distribute.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?