How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Of or pertaining to the common people, or to the whole
body of the people, as distinguished from a select portion; as, the
popular voice; popular elections.
- a. - Suitable to common people; easy to be comprehended; not
abstruse; familiar; plain.
- a. - Adapted to the means of the common people; possessed or
obtainable by the many; hence, cheap; common; ordinary; inferior; as,
popular prices; popular amusements.
- a. - Beloved or approved by the people; pleasing to people in
general, or to many people; as, a popular preacher; a popular law; a
- a. - Devoted to the common people; studious of the favor of the
- a. - Prevailing among the people; epidemic; as, a popular
3 Syllable Words Starting with?