How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Civil polity.
- n. - The settled method by which the government and affairs of a
nation are, or may be, administered; a system of public or official
administration, as designed to promote the external or internal
prosperity of a state.
- n. - The method by which any institution is administered; system
of management; course.
- n. - Management or administration based on temporal or material
interest, rather than on principles of equity or honor; hence, worldly
wisdom; dexterity of management; cunning; stratagem.
- n. - Prudence or wisdom in the management of public and private
affairs; wisdom; sagacity; wit.
- n. - Motive; object; inducement.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?