How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To take the goods of by force, or without right; to
pillage; to spoil; to sack; to strip; to rob; as, to plunder travelers.
- v. t. - To take by pillage; to appropriate forcibly; as, the
enemy plundered all the goods they found.
- n. - The act of plundering or pillaging; robbery. See Syn. of
- n. - That which is taken by open force from an enemy; pillage;
spoil; booty; also, that which is taken by theft or fraud.
- n. - Personal property and effects; baggage or luggage.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?