How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Pertaining to human beings as distinct from things.
- a. - Of or pertaining to a particular person; relating to, or
affecting, an individual, or each of many individuals; peculiar or
proper to private concerns; not public or general; as, personal
comfort; personal desire.
- a. - Pertaining to the external or bodily appearance;
corporeal; as, personal charms.
- a. - Done in person; without the intervention of another.
- a. - Relating to an individual, his character, conduct,
motives, or private affairs, in an invidious and offensive manner; as,
personal reflections or remarks.
- a. - Denoting person; as, a personal pronoun.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?