How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A character or part, as in a play; a specific kind or
manifestation of individual character, whether in real life, or in
literary or dramatic representation; an assumed character.
- n. - The bodily form of a human being; body; outward appearance;
as, of comely person.
- n. - A living, self-conscious being, as distinct from an animal
or a thing; a moral agent; a human being; a man, woman, or child.
- n. - A human being spoken of indefinitely; one; a man; as, any
- n. - A parson; the parish priest.
- n. - Among Trinitarians, one of the three subdivisions of the
Godhead (the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost); an hypostasis.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?