How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Of or pertaining to a period or periods, or to division
- a. - Performed in a period, or regular revolution;
proceeding in a series of successive circuits; as, the periodical
motion of the planets round the sun.
- a. - Happening, by revolution, at a stated time; returning
regularly, after a certain period of time; acting, happening, or
appearing, at fixed intervals; recurring; as, periodical epidemics.
- a. - Of or pertaining to a period; constituting a complete
- n. - A magazine or other publication which appears at stated
or regular intervals.
5 Syllable Words Starting with?