How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Anything proposed for imitation; an archetype; an
exemplar; that which is to be, or is worthy to be, copied or imitated;
as, a pattern of a machine.
- n. - A part showing the figure or quality of the whole; a
specimen; a sample; an example; an instance.
- n. - Stuff sufficient for a garment; as, a dress pattern.
- n. - Figure or style of decoration; design; as, wall paper of a
- n. - Something made after a model; a copy.
- n. - Anything cut or formed to serve as a guide to cutting or
forming objects; as, a dressmaker's pattern.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?