How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Open; expanded; evident; apparent; unconcealed; manifest;
- a. - Open to public perusal; -- said of a document conferring
some right or privilege; as, letters patent. See Letters patent, under
- a. - Appropriated or protected by letters patent; secured by
official authority to the exclusive possession, control, and disposal
of some person or party; patented; as, a patent right; patent
- a. - Spreading; forming a nearly right angle with the steam or
branch; as, a patent leaf.
- a. - A letter patent, or letters patent; an official document,
issued by a sovereign power, conferring a right or privilege on some
person or party.
- a. - A writing securing to an invention.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?